The Horizon Power website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible.
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies,
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment,
- rural and regional users, and
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
This page covers important information about using our website in an effort to improve accessibility.
Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
It is a requirement of the Disability Services Act 1993 that all public authorities develop and implement a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) outlining how the organisation ensures equal access to its facilities and services for people with disability. Horizon Power Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 3 Other legislation underpinning access and inclusion includes the WA Equal Opportunity Act 1984 and the Commonwealth Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (DDA).
Horizon Power is committed to develop an accessible and inclusive community by providing information, services and public facilities that are easy for all community members to access. This commitment was formalised in our inaugural Disability Access and Inclusion Plan, developed and registered with the Disability Services Commission in 2008.
Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2014-18
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the Contact Us form in the following formats:
- Documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file.
You can change the text size of this site from within your browser.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer and press the Alt key to display the menu bar.
- Select View, and then select Text size.
- Choose the most suitable size for you.
If you are using Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Opera you can increase the text size by pressing "ctrl" and "+" (Windows) or "cmd" and "+" (Macintosh) and decrease your text size by pressing "ctrl" and "-“ (Windows) or "cmd" and "-" (Macintosh).
Searching for information
Our site offers two search options:
1. Located in the top orange menu, you can search the site to find what you want directly with keywords.
2. Located on our homepage under 'How can we help you?', you can search our frequently asked questions.
Help and support
We have useful information on a range of topics in our Help and Support section.