This site is produced by Horizon Power. It aims in providing comprehensive information about Horizon Power and its services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies,
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment,
- rural and regional users, and
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text,
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies,
- text-only page, and
- printer-friendly page.
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the Contact Us form in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy, or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file
This page covers four important guides to using this web site in an effort to improve accessibility:
- Text resizing - how to resize the text size viewed on screen within the browser to enhance readability,
- Using the site - how to use the web site and its features,
- Printer friendly - how to print web pages from this web site, and
- Plug-ins requirement - how to install optional plug-ins to access some features of this web site.