Skip to main content

Solar energy

I am moving into a home or premise with an existing renewable energy system. What do I need to do?

You will need to submit an application form and let us know that the application is being made for an existing renewable energy system. This ensures we have a contract in place with you for the system and ensures you continue to receive any buyback or net Feed-inTariff (FiT) payments you are eligible for.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Fill in the form below or view our contact details to get in touch.

* Indicates a mandatory field.

Get in touch

Residential Account Enquiries:
1800 267 926
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

Business Account Enquiries:
1800 737 036
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

View all contact details