Moving house or need to update your details?
Log in to My Account
Alternatively, you can speak with a customer service representative on 1800 267 926 (residential enquiries) or 1800 737 036 (business enquiries) 8 am – 5 pm weekdays.
If you are moving in or out of an existing property you'll need some information handy.
- Moving details
- Co-tenant's details (if applicable)
- If you are a registered Life Support Customer, please let us know so we are able to assist with your needs.
- If you contact us by phone, please have your Horizon Power account number or a copy of your previous bill on hand (if you have one).
How long does it take?
- Karratha and Port Hedland: where you advise us before 3 pm on a business day, your supply will be connected by the end of the next business day. If your request is received after 3 pm, your supply may take up to two business days to connect.
- All other regional towns: where you advise us before 3 pm on a business day, your supply will be connected by the end of the fifth business day. If your request is received after
3 pm, your supply may take up to six business days to connect.
Are you a life support customer?
While we aim to deliver a continuous power supply, sometimes electricity interruptions occur due to circumstances beyond our control. This could be because of a cyclone or storm, or so that we can undertake maintenance on the electricity network.
By knowing that you require life-support equipment at your premises, we will endeavour to contact you prior to any planned power interruptions. This will give you the opportunity to enact a back-up plan. Your needs will also be considered when planning power interruptions and restoring power after an interruption.