Horizon Power has begun the search for individuals who are making a difference in the community to nominate in their category for the 2018 Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
“The Horizon Power Leadership & Innovation Award will acknowledge role models who through their innovation, leadership and driving force, pave the way for others to follow. They may be leading the way in a not for profit or volunteering program or simply be putting their heart and soul into making Western Australia a better place. We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of individuals that are making your local community a better place to live” said Horizon Power Brand & Digital Communications Manager, Andrew Riches.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Horizon Power Leadership and Innovation Award
- Prime Super Business Achievement Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia Regional Safety Award
- RAC Volunteering Award
- Community TAB Community Service Award
- Woolworths Community Group Award
- Curtin University Teaching Excellence Award
- Harmony Agriculture and Food Co Agriculture Innovation Award
- Rinehart Development of Northern Regional WA Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development Economic Development Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with each category winner receiving a $2,000 Award prize from Foundation Partner Commonwealth Bank. Plus every nomination will receive a certificate of achievement.
Since the creation of the Western Australian Regional Achievement and Community Awards in 2002, it has aimed to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions individuals, communities and businesses are making throughout regional and rural Western Australia. The awards recognise and pay tribute to their achievements, which contribute to making regional Western Australia a better community.
To submit a nomination, simply go online www.awardsaustralia.com/waraca and select ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling us and passing on their details and we will take it from there.
Nominations close Tuesday 24th July 2018, for assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on
9201 1155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org