Safety inductions and courses
The following courses are available to Horizon Power contractors.
All employees and contractors who are required to work in Horizon Power Generation Facilities/Power Stations should enrol in this course.
All employees and contractors who require access to PowerOn Advantage and/or PowerOn Mobile are to complete these courses.
All employees and contractors need to complete the online Safety Induction training course in accordance with the OSH-3.2-5-2-14 Induction Requirements Flowchart.
The Safety & Wellbeing induction process in Horizon Power consists of a suite of modularised packages relevant to the type of work and location that personnel will be attending.
The packages consist of:
- Safety and Wellbeing General Induction (all workers)
- Safety and Wellbeing Emergency Induction (all workers)
- Safety and Wellbeing Operational Induction (required by workers who perform, supervise or manage operational activities e.g. maintenance, construction or inspection activities)
- Safety and Wellbeing Regional Inductions (workers shall complete the applicable location induction for where they are based AND as required by workers prior to attending Bentley or regional locations)
There are no costs associated with these inductions.
Step 1: enrol in the course
Contact your applicable Horizon Power Contract Manager or Horizon Power Regional Health & Safety Advisor to organise individual login details for access to the Horizon Power Learning Management System (LMS).
Once you are logged in:
- Select Course Catalog
- Select Safety and Wellbeing Regional Induction (Bentley and regional locations) or Safety and Wellbeing Induction (General, Operational and Emergency)
- Choose applicable induction to complete
Step 2: start the induction
Each induction has a Course Overview detailing the number of modules, course duration, instructions and additional information.
On successful completion of the course, you will be able to download a copy of your completion for record purposes.
If you have any queries or issues, please contact your applicable Horizon Power Contract Manager or Horizon Power Regional Health & Safety Advisor.
All employees and contractors who are required to work in Horizon Power Substations (Distribution & Transmission) should enrol in this course.