If you believe that we have not complied with our obligations relating to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
Call 1800 267 926 between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
Mail your written complaint to:
PO Box 1066
Bentley DC WA 6983
Send an email at any time to email@example.com
You will receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of your complaint as soon as practicable. If you feel we have not properly dealt with a complaint, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 363 992 or the Office of the Western Australian Information Commissioner at email@example.com or on (08) 6551 7888.
Except as expressly prohibited on this website, you are permitted to view, copy, print and use documents within this website (such as FAQs, information sheets, and so on), subject to the following:
- The use of the information must be for your own personal and non-commercial use relating to your own energy consumption. You may use the information to improve your own energy efficiency but you must not repackage the information or sell it or provide it to others for commercial purposes.
- You must not modify the documents or graphics.
- Horizon Power may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission.
- You must not delete any references to Horizon Power, its trademarks or its copyright claims and disclaimers, in the information.
- The permission above does not include permission to copy the design and layout of this website for your own (or any other) website or for commercial purposes. Those elements of the website are protected by copyright law and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
Horizon Power does not make any representation, guarantee or warranty, express or implied that the contents of this website are or will be accurate or that reasonable care has been or will be taken by Horizon Power in compiling preparing or updating this website. This website may contain inaccurate, incomplete and outdated information and you should seek and rely upon your own independent enquiries, assessment and advice in relation to any advice or information contained in this website. To the extent permitted by statute, no liability (whether in negligence or tort, by contract or under statute or otherwise) is accepted by Horizon Power by reason of or in connection with this website or by any purported reliance thereon. By accessing or using this website you agree to irrevocably release Horizon Power from all claims, actions, damages, judgements, losses, remedies or matters whether in tort, contract or under law or otherwise.
Horizon Power may make changes to this website and its contents (including, without limitation, information, publications, prices, technical specifications, and product offerings) at any time and without notice.
Hypertext links (links) can be made from third-party web sites to this website subject to the following conditions:
- Alterations cannot be made to this website's contents and Web pages from this website content cannot be contained within a frame within a non-Horizon Power website.
- This website contains links to third-party web sites which are not under the control of Horizon Power and Horizon Power is not responsible for the content of any linked site. If you access a third party site from this website, then you do so at your own risk. Horizon Power provides these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not imply that Horizon Power endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of those third party sites.